Sh. Arsalan Haque
Sh. Arsalan Haque is Al-Azhar University, Egypt, graduate. He has around five years of experience in teaching Islamic studies. His has teaching licenses (Ijazah) in Quran Memorization, Hadith Sciences & Collections, Fiqh & Usul al-Fiqh and Islamic Ethics & Spirituality. He has also been involved with the Muslim community as Khateeb for Jummah prayer and as an English teacher. He has been attending National and International seminars on Islamic themes and topics.
- Bachelor of Arts, Shariah from Al-Azhar University, Cario, Egypt
- Diploma – Arabic and Islamic Studies, Abu Nour Foundation, Damascus, Syria
- Bachelor of Science – Biochemistry, Teas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Assistant Imam at Muslim Community of Troy, Troy, NY
- Islamic Studies Teacher at Islamic Society of Greater Houston, Houston, Texas
- English Language Teacher at American Language Center, Damascus, Syria
Quran Exegesis (Tafseer)
Comparative Studies in Fiqh
Contemporary Issues in Fiqh
Islamic Legal Theory (Usul al-Fiqh)
- Islamic Thology (Aqidah)
- Islamic Ethics & Spirituality
As an active religious teacher and a community leader, he has been invited to various religious programs where he delivered speeches on topics related to Islamic Studies.
Fluent in Arabic, English and Urdu. He sets high goals and works hard to achieve them.