DR. MUHAMMAD N. HAQ
More than 32 years of experience as, research and teaching Islamic Studies, world religions comparative religions, Islamic theology, Quran Exegesis etc.
Head of the Religious Studies Department at “Iqra Math and Science Academy” Anniston AL 36207
Seeking a challenging teaching position at a University / College in Islamic Studies, Christian-Muslim relations, Interfaith, World Religions, History of Religions or Comparative Religion.
- Ph.D. in Islamic Studies – Christian Muslim Relations, University of the Punjab, Pakistan-2016
- Masters in Islamic Theology- International Islamic University -Pakistan-1990
- Bachelor in Dawah, International Islamic University -Pakistan-1996
- Lecturer, Faculty of Usuluddin, International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan 1986-1996.
- Head of Religious Studies, Iqra Math and Science Academy, Anniston AL 2011–Present
- Visiting Islamic Studies lecturer, GIK Institute of Science and Technology, Topi, Pakistan1997-98
- Visiting Islamic Studies lecturer, NUST University, Rawalpindi, Pakistan1997-98
- Founder and President American Society for Islamic Awareness, Webster TX. 2001–Present
- Seminar on Environmental Care in Islam, The University of Texas, Pan-American, McAllen TX Dec. 2007
- Clergy Symposium on Women, Texas Southmost College, Brownsville TX, Dec. 2007
- On advisory Board of Interfaith Ministry of Calhoun County, Anniston AL, 2011–Present
- On the Board of Directors Iqra Math and Science Academy, Anniston AL 2011–Present