DR. SHAKIR ULLAH
Dr. Shakir Ullah exemplifies the global experience that Guidance College professors provide to its students. Dr. Ullah is an Associate Professor of Finance at Fayetteville State University, North Carolina. He has previously taught at the University of Louisiana Monroe, the University of Maryland, the University of Southampton, United Kingdom, and the Institute of Management Sciences, in Pakistan. He chaired doctoral dissertations at Georgetown University, Washington D.C, and California Intercontinental University. In addition, Dr. Ullah has also worked as Global Business and Financial Analyst with Fortune 500 companies, including Microsoft, Honda, MasterCard, Walt Disney, and Jaguar.
Dr. Shakir earned his Ph.D. in Finance and Banking from the University of Southampton, UK, and his MBA in Finance and Strategic Management from the Korea Development Institute (KDI) School of Public Policy and Management, South Korea. Dr. Ullah’s publications are too numerous in his area of expertise.
- PhD in Corporate Governance, University of Southampton, UK
- MBA in Human Resource Management, Institute of Management Sciences, University of Peshawar, Pakistan
- MBA in Finance and Strategic Management, Korea Development Institute (KDI) School of Public Policy and Management, Korea
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Mathematics, University of Peshawar, Pakista
- Adjunct Assistant Professor (Online) – University of Maryland Global Campus, Maryland
- PhD Advisor – Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- Chair, Institutional Review Board, Stratford University, Virginia
- Assistant Professor – Institute of Management Sciences, Pakistan
- Member of the Islamic Banking Focus Group – State Bank of Pakistan
- Part-Time Lecturer – University of Southampton, UK
- Business Analyst (Freelance) – Euromonitor International, London, UK
- Lecturer – Institute of Management Sciences, Pakistan
- Research Assistant – KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Korea
- Lecturer – Preston University, Peshawar, Pakistan