OQC 2nd Round Guidelines
May Allah reward all of you for your commitment to the Quran. It is a blessing to compete with each other in righteous endeavors. We would like to thank each and every one of you personally for competing in the 1st Round
- Each competitor must use a headset with a microphone. Participants who DO NOT come prepared with one, will be DISQUALIFIED.
- You will each get up to 15 minutes to recite from 6 random places in the Quran.
- You will recite one (1) minute for each question that the judge requests you to recite from.
- Each question will be out of 10 points.
- One point will be deducted for each memorization or tajweed mistake.
- Grade deduction is based on the judge’s discretion.
- Competition results are final and CANNOT be appealed.
Round 2 – Results
|Saturday, April 22||Score|
|1||Ahmed , Nura||120|
|2||Bashir Noor, Mohamed||120|
|3||Busuri maye, Adnan||120|
|6||Mustafe Yahye , Abdulghani||120|
|9||Siddiqui , Huzaifah||120|
|15||Mohamed , Awo||111|
|16||Mohamed , Abdulkadir||110|
|17||Hossain , Mohammad Mahdi||106|
|19||Dualeh , Wacays||105|
Final Round – Schedule: Sunday, April 23
|Ahmed , Nura||2:00 PM|
|Bashir Noor, Mohamed||2:20 PM|
|Burhan-Mohamed, Ahmed||2:40 PM|
|Busuri maye, Adnan||3:00 PM|
|Jama, Abdulkhaliq||3:20 PM|
|30 Minutes Break 3:40 pm to 4:10 pm|
|Kawkab, Nouh||4:10 PM|
|Mustafe Yahye , Abdulghani||4:30 PM|
|Salah, Ibrahim||4:50 PM|
|Sharif, Omar||5:10 PM|
|Siddiqui , Huzaifah||5:30 PM|