DR. MAIN ALQUDAH
A Professor of Islamic Finance, Dr. Main is a nationally known lecturer on contract auditing of Sharia-compliant contracts. As President of Guidance College, it is Dr. Main’s vision and leadership that has guided Guidance College from its inception to where it is today and on to tomorrow’s continued growth. In addition to Islamic Finance, Dr. Main has taught a myriad of classes in Islamic Studies from elementary school to postgraduate level. Serving the Muslim Community as a Scholar, Islamic centers throughout the United States and abroad have benefited from Dr. Main’s tutelage.
- PhD in Islamic Studies – Concentration in Islamic Finance, American Open University, Virginia, USA, 2005.
- Master of Arts in Islamic Economics, Al-Yarmook University, Jordan, 1996.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt, 1991.
- CEO & Co-Founder, Guidance College AKA “Al-Huda University”, TX, 2011 – Present
- Assistant Director & Co-Founder, Houston Quran Academy, TX, 2009 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, Mishkah University, TX, 2009 – Present
- Visiting Research Scholar, Islamic Dawah Center, TX , 2008 – 2010
- Resident Scholar, MAS Katy Center, TX, 2008 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, American Open University, 2004 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, Islamic American University, 2003 – Present
- Lecturer of Islamic Studies, Al-Ahsa Teachers College, SA, 1999 – 2000
- Teacher of Islamic Studies, Darul Uloom Private School, SA, 1997 – 1999
- Teacher, Organization for the Memorization of the Qur’an, SA, 1997 – 1999
- Research Assistant, Al-Yarmook University, Jordan, 1996 – 1996
- Director, International Islamic Relief Organization, Jordan, 1994 – 1997