DR. MAIN ALQUDAH
Dr. Main is an experienced lecturer in Islamic Studies. Throughout his career, he has taught students from all education levels, ranging from high school to those at the PhD level. He is also a Professor of Islamic Finance with a 15-year record of contract-auditing to ascertain Sharia compliance. He also served as an Imam of several Islamic centers throughout the United States and abroad. He is a speaker at regional and national conferences.
- PhD in Islamic Studies – Concentration in Islamic Finance, American Open University, Virginia, USA, 2005.
- Master of Arts in Islamic Economics, Al-Yarmook University, Jordan, 1996.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt, 1991.
- CEO & Co-Founder, Guidance College AKA “Al-Huda University”, TX, 2011 – Present
- Assistant Director & Co-Founder, Houston Quran Academy, TX, 2009 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, Mishkah University, TX, 2009 – Present
- Visiting Research Scholar, Islamic Dawah Center, TX , 2008 – 2010
- Resident Scholar, MAS Katy Center, TX, 2008 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, American Open University, 2004 – Present
- Adjunct Professor, Islamic American University, 2003 – Present
- Lecturer of Islamic Studies, Al-Ahsa Teachers College, SA, 1999 – 2000
- Teacher of Islamic Studies, Darul Uloom Private School, SA, 1997 – 1999
- Teacher, Organization for the Memorization of the Qur’an, SA, 1997 – 1999
- Research Assistant, Al-Yarmook University, Jordan, 1996 – 1996
- Director, International Islamic Relief Organization, Jordan, 1994 – 1997