HAD111 ANALYTICAL INTERPRETATION OF HADEETH
This is a basic Hadeeth literature course. It teaches students the main lessons and rules could be deduced from the famous 40 Hadith collected by Imam Nawawi.
Course Code: HAD111
Credit hours: 3
- Students will be able to memorize selected Ahadeeth from an-Nawawi’s compilation.
- Students will be able to list extracted points of benefit, lessons, and derived rulings from an-Nawawi’s collection of hadeeth based on scholarly commentaries.
- Students will be able to understand and write the difference between Hadith Literature & Hadith Methodology.
- Students will be able to write a short essay on Imam an-Nawawee, highlighting his characteristics, life, main works, and the 40 Hadeeth collection.
- Students will be able to differentiate between legislative and non-legislative Hadeeth from this collection.
- Students will be able to memorize at least 10 Ahadeeth by heart.
All the 42 Hadith; text and commentaries.