- Students applying for the undergraduate degree-program must have completed High School or GED with a minimum of 150. If High School or GED is not completed, students can be admitted as non-degree students.
- Non-degree students can complete course(s) For-Credit or Audit.
- Official Transcript from your previous school is required for admission to Guidance College.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate students from overseas who are applying for the undergrad (Associate or Bachelor) program, and are interested in transferring credits; are required to have Course by Course Evaluation from any of the below Credential Evaluation Agencies.
- High School graduates, bachelor degree, master & doctoral degree holders from overseas, who are not interested in transferring credits, are required to have General Credential Evaluation ONLY.
Credit Evaluation Agencies:
- Foreign Credentials Service of America (FCSA)
- The American Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE)
Admission steps to follow:
- Fill out the Application Form (below).
- Pay the Application Fee (one-time payment of $50 Non-Refundable).
- Complete your Student Profile (Click on New Applicant).
- Request Official Transcript from your previous school to be sent to Guidance College: 1902 Baker Rd. Houston 77094
Once you receive an “Acceptance Email”, you may register for courses and email [email protected] for enrollment information.
For general information relating to Guidance College’s Admission Process, Rules and Regulations, Tuition, Fees, Scholarships, and Financial Aid, please visit our Admissions Tab above.
For Community Education classes, you do not need to apply for Admission. Please see our Community Education page.