HIGH SCHOOL DUAL CREDIT
Why Dual Credit?
Dual Credit is a cost-effective way for high school students to get a head start on college. It allows you to enroll in college courses while you are still in high school. Dual credit is also a proven way for determined students to pursue advanced coursework related to your anticipated major.
- Increased Aqeedah
- Experience College Level Courses
- Strengthen Critical Thinking Skills
- And much more.
Dual Credit Program
Students may enroll in college courses while still in high school. Guidance College Freshmen year courses may be used as electives to the students regular high school classes.
The courses are:
- Online Format
- Live streamed (audio video)
- Held once a week
- For an hour
- Online with a professor
High School students are eligible to select one class. This additional study will increase their Aqeedah, develop their self-discipline, help them in preparing for college, practice research skill and enhance their critical thinking skills.
All classes require a ten-page research paper using APA documentation. Dual credit students will have full access to Guidance College’s Digital Online Library. Only Fall and Spring semesters are available to High School Seniors.
Available School Course List
HIS213 The Biography of the Prophet
Student Eligibility Requirements
- Full-time enrollment at an Islamic High School or High School
- Needs to be nominated by their high school counselor
- Permission of parents
- GPA of 3.0
- Students are encouraged to work with their high school academic advisers in enrolling in a class that would serve as the most appropriate elective for their current curriculum.
- $50.00 application fee
- $15.00 per semester
Our team of teachers strives to make learning more enjoyable by moving forward with the world and changing technology, as well as working with their students to create an easier and more understanding learning environment.