All students should appeal academic and any other grievances first to the instructor of the course and then to the director of the department in which the course is offered.  If the situation is not resolved to the student’s satisfaction, a student should fill out a Complaint Form to process it accordingly.

Student Affairs Department will be the recipient of the complaints and will direct the form to the right department.


  1. Click on the below link
  2. Use your credentials to login to your Sycamore Campus portal
  3. On the Homepage, under the News tab, find the Student Complaint Form
  4. Fill the form and make sure to be detailed in your submission
  5. If you have any questions, please contact