Steps for Admissions
Click below for more information
- Admission Process: Please fill out the application the Admission Application below. Before submitting your application:
- Make sure that you have included two references-family members and friends are not appropriate.
- Make sure to order and have your official transcripts sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After submitting your online Admission Application, you will be taken to Sycamore, which is Guidance College’s learning management system.
- You are REQUIRED to complete your profile or your application will be considered incomplete and will not be evaluated.
- If you have questions about Sycamore and need assistance, email email@example.com
- Once you received your admissions letter you can register for courses. Make sure the day and time work with your schedule
- Show up for Student Orientation and begin the semester as a student of knowledge
Resources for Credit Evaluation:
- Students applying for the undergraduate degree-program must have completed High School or GED with a minimum of 150. If High School or GED is not completed, students can be admitted as Audit only.
- Non-degree students can complete course(s) For-Credit or Audit.
- Students applying for any graduate program must have completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- Official Transcript from your previous school is required for admission to Guidance College.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate students from overseas who are applying for the undergrad (Associate or Bachelor) program, and are interested in transferring credits; are required to have Course by Course Evaluation from any of the below Credential Evaluation Agencies.
- Graduate students from overseas who are applying for any of Guidance College’s graduate programs (MAIE or MAEF) and are interested in transferring credits; are required to have Course by Course Evaluation from any of the below Credential Evaluation Agencies.
- High School graduates, bachelor degree, master & doctoral degree holders from overseas, who are not interested in transferring credits, are required to have General Credential Evaluation ONLY.
Apply for Admission
You must create a Sycamore account, or you application will not be considered.