CREDIT BY EXAM
Only degree-seeking students from the Associate’s or Bachelor’s program may apply for credit by exam in the freshman courses only. Comprehension may be due to self-study or informal study with a scholar. Credits will be granted upon passing the evaluation test.
Applicants should consider the following:
- Review the textbook and the syllabus of the respective course thoroughly, and apply for evaluation only when ready.
- The same evaluation test cannot be taken more than once during the same semester.
- Pay the due fees prior to each attempt. Students on any kind of scholarship or special discount agreement are not waived from the test fees.
- The evaluation will consist of an Oral Exam and a Written Exam. Other requirements might be assessed upon the discretion of the examiner.
- The minimum passing grade is 70%.
Call or email the Student Affairs Department should you have any questions or concerns.
(713) 231-3791 or email@example.com
** Guidance College can only accept up to 50% of the credits required to complete a specific degree program through Credit Transfer & Credit by Exam.
- Click on the link below
- Use your credentials to log in to your Sycamore Campus portal
- On the Homepage, under the News tab, find Credit By Exam
- Select the form that applies to you and fill it out