CREDIT BY EXAM
Guidance College allows degree students only to apply for an evaluation test for any course. Upon the discretion of the student, he or she can apply for the course(s) he thinks he comprehended already. Whether comprehension is due to self-study or informal study with a scholar. Credits will be granted accordingly upon passing the evaluation test.
Applicants should consider the following:
- Review the textbook and the syllabus of the respective course thoroughly, and apply for evaluation only when ready.
- Same evaluation test can not be taken more than once during the same semester.
- Pay the due fees prior to each attempt. Students on financial aid, scholarship, or special discount agreement are not waived from the test fees.
- Evaluation tests must be taken according to their order; freshmen, sophomore, junior, and then senior courses.
- Some courses might not be available for evaluation, either because they are not offered in that particular semester for academic or administrative reason, or otherwise, they have not been taught before. Please check the availability of the course before you apply and pay.
- The evaluation will consist of an Oral Exam and a Written Exam. Other requirements might be assessed upon the discretion of the examiner.
- Minimum passing grade is 70%
Call or email Student Affairs Department should you have any questions or concerns.
(713) 231-3791 or email@example.com
** Guidance College can only accept up to 50% of the credits required to complete a specific degree program, whether through Credit Transfer, Credit by Exam, or Practice Evaluation Program.