DR. MAIN ALQUDAH
Dr. Main Alqudah holds Ph.D. in Islamic studies from American Open University and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Al-Azhar. In addition, he is an Associate Professor, and a member of the Resident Fatwa Committee of AMJA. Dr. Main is an experienced lecturer in Islamic Studies. In his teaching career, he has provided instruction and training to learners at schools as well as college level. He is a speaker at regional and national conferences.
Has spoke to large audiences about Islamic finance, interest-bearing transactions in the United States, Zakah rules for American Muslims, the recent financial crisis, and contemporary issues regarding the Muslim family at several regional and national conferences, and at masajid and Islamic Centers within the United States.
- Ph.D. in Islamic studies from American Open University
- MA in Islamic Economics from Al-Yarmook University, Irbid- Jordan
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Al-Azhar
- Certificate of Quranic Recitation and memorization
- Award-winning leader, author, speaker on about Islamic Studies and Finance with a 18+ year record of analyzing contracts and dispute to ascertain Sharia compliance, disseminating authentic Islamic knowledge, and building powerful networks.
- Founding member of Guidance College
- Resident Fatwa Committee of AMJA
- “The Zakah Expenditure: For the cause of Allah.” Journal of Saleh Kamil Center for Islamic Economics. Al-Azhar
- University. 2nd Year. 4th Issue. April 1998. (Joint Research)
- “Rulings of working in the field of financial services in the USA.” Journal of Saleh Kamil Center for Islamic
- Economics. Al-Azhar University. 40th Issue, January 2010.
- “Students Loans in the USA: its reality and rules.” Journal of Faculty of Languages and Translation. Al-Azhar
- University. 48th issue, July 2010
- “Status of women’s participation in political work.” Journal of Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies- Umm Al-Qura-Saudi Arabia. Issue (50) Rajab 1431 AH.
- “Islamic Arbitration: Introduction & General Rules for Muslims reside outside the Muslim World.” Scientific Journal of King Faisal University (in progress)
- “Rulings of the Financial Policy in Islam.” PhD Dissertation. Publisher: A’alam Al-Kutub Alhadeeth, Irbid-Jordan. 1st edition, 2007.
- “Economic Security from an Islamic perspective” Masters Dissertation. Publisher: A’alam Al-Kutub Alhadeeth, Irbid-Jordan. 1st edition, 2007.