TAMARA SMITH, M.S.
Tamara is a former educator, lifelong learner, mentor, coach, and advocate. She holds multiple degrees and is passionate about helping others fulfill their goals. Tamara has extensive experience working with various cultures and populations of individuals.
- PhD (In progress)-Clinical Psychology-Walden University, Online
- MS-Psychology (Specialization in Culture)-Walden University, Online
- BA-Liberal Studies-North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University, Greensboro, NC
- AS-Psychology-Guilford Technical Community College, Jamestown, NC
- Certified K-12 Teacher of Emotionally-Behaviorally Disabled, Florida
- Behavioral Therapist, Florida
- Certified English as a Second Language Instructor, S. Korea
- Owner & Founder of You Fit Well Life Coaching
- Owner of Love and Life Travel Agency
- Freelance Writer