Dr. Mohammad Adam El-Sheikh
An Arbitration, Mediation, and Conflict Resolution provider.
Specializes in performing legal and Religious marriages as well as Religious divorces. Entertain disputes between employees and employers, business partners, and all legals and religious disputes except criminal cases.
- Mediation and Arbitration in Shari’ah and Law, Certified Mediator – University of Maryland Baltimore County – Certificate, TESOL, 2002
- PhD. in Comparative Jurisprudence – Temple University, 1986
- Masters of Law – The George Washington University Law School, Comparative Studies in International Law (LLM), 1981
- Masters Degree (MCJ) in Comparative Jurisprudence – Howard University School of Law, 1979
- Omdurman Islamic University- Bachelors Degree (LLB), Shari’ah Law and Common Law, 1966 – 1969, (LLB) with Honors
- Faculty of Shari’ah and Law – Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan
- Teacher – Islamic American University, 2005 – Present
- Teaching Fiqh al-Mu’amalaat. (Business Transactions in accordance with the Islamic Law).
- Chairman – Judiciary Council for Adjudication and Arbitration, 1997 – Present
- Chairman of the Judiciary Council for Adjudication and Arbitration based on Shari’ah Law
- President, General Director – Darul Hikmah Consultancy, 1989 – Present
- An Arbitration, Mediation, and Conflict Resolution provider.
- Shari’ah Consultant
- US Islamic Financial Institutions Nationwide, 1989 – Present
- Member of Executive Council/Executive Director – Fiqh Council of North America, 1979 – Present
- Lecturer – Virginia Theological Seminary – Educational Institution; Higher Education industry, 2008
- Virginia Theological Seminary in collaboration with Cordoba University (SISS), post-graduate lecturer.
- Imam – Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center, 2003 – 2005
- Teaching Jurisprudence
Speaker and lecturer – throughout USA and abroad
Participation in National and International Conferences
- Teacher (Arabic as a Second Language) – Coppin State University, 2002 – 2003
- Imam/Director – Islamic Society of Baltimore, 1994 – 2003
- Teacher – School of Islamic and Social Sciences 1997 – 1998
- Imam/Director – Islamic Society of Baltimore January 1983 – January 1989
- Assistant Professor of Shari’ah Law – Omdurman Islamic University 1978 – 1978
- Judge – Sudan Courts, 1973 – 1978