DR. MUTHANNA ALKHALDI
Dr. Muthanna has more than twenty years of experience teaching Arabic. From beginners to advanced Arabic learners, Guidance College students enjoy Dr. Muthanna’s classical Arabic courses.
- Ph.D.: Arabic Linguistics, University of Baghdad
- Master’s: Classical Arabic Syntax, University of Baghdad
- Bachelor’s: Arabic Language Studies, University of Baghdad
- University of Nizwa, College of Arts and Sciences, research
- Professor of Arabic Studies at Rice University (foreign language)
- Professor of Arabic Studies at Houston Community College, Houston, TX
- Professor of Arabic Studies at Lone Star College, Houston, TX
- Arabic coordinator at Iman Academy, Houston, TX
- HQA Institute, Houston, TX. Arabic Studies Instructor.
- Professor of Arabic Studies at University of Iraq , Baghdad, Iraq
- No’man Central Library, Baghdad, Iraq