DR. NOOR MOBEEN
Dr. Noor Mobeen brings global experience to Guidance College. Dr. Noor’s impressive professional background includes three (3) higher education degrees from Texas A&M University. He continues to provide 12th Man tradition of service in the United States and at other worldwide prestigious institutions such as Texas A&M University, University of Houston, King Saud University, Quaid-i-Azam University, International University of Sarajevo, to name a few.
In addition, Dr. Noor has collaborated with numerous grassroots local nonprofit organizations to serve his beloved City of Houston, Texas, and make it a better place for all to live, work, and give back to the community. Other experience includes working for organizations such as MHMR Mental Health and Mental Retardation, St. Joseph Health Regional System, Academy Sport and Outdoor Corporate Office, FMC Technologies, Shell, Exxon Mobile, British Petroleum, and First Service Residential Service
In addition, Dr. Noor has published on youth development, global education, and cultural diversity, with his work appearing in leading educational journals, Harvard reviews, and numerous university-press books.
- Ph.D.: Leadership, Education, and Communication, Texas A&M
- M.Ed.L.: Leadership, Education and Communication, Texas A&M
- B.S: Leadership Development Construction Science, Texas A&M
- Certificate of Excellence “International Leadership Development & Management”, Norman Borlaug Institute of International Development, Texas A&M
- Emergency Manager – U.S. Department of State, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Training Consultant Deanship of Skills Development – King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Assistant Professor Department of Community Outreach & Rural Development – Kind Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Academic Advisor to Provost – University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- Philanthropist – Aggie Foundation, College Station
- Visiting Research Scholar – International University of Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina
- Foreign Visiting Faculty – College of Management Sciences, Quaid-e-Azam University, Pakistan
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – Department of Leadership, Education and Communication, Texas A&M University