SH. OSAMAH SALHIA
Sh. Osamah Salhia teaches Self Development, a favorite among Guidance College students. Having dedicated his life to Allah from a very young age, Sh. Osamah memorized the Quran by the age of 15. An alum of Al-Azhar University, Sh. Osamah is certified in the Ten Canonical modes of recitation. When not teaching at Guidance College, Sh. Osamah gives Friday Khutbas and volunteers his time teaching classes in Tajweed, Arabic, and Fiqh.
- B.A. Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt: College of Shari`ah (Fiqh and Usul al-Fiqh)
- Content Editor and Shari’ah Reviser at International Islamic Publishing House (IIPH) (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
• Book Evaluations: Primarily focused on academic accuracy, Shari’ah compliance and relevance to an English audience.
- Translator and Editor at Dar-AlSalam Publications (Cairo, Egypt)
• Translator of “Our Youth: The Key to Success” by Dr. Muhammad Sa’eed Hawwa (317 pages)
• Editor of “The Essence of Faith” by Dr. Muhammad Amahzun (190 pages)
- Memorized the entire Qur’an at the age of 15
- Certified in the Ten Canonical modes of recitation (مجاز بالقراءات العشر المتواترة)
- Including four distinct certifications in the mode of Hafs (اثنان منها إجازة بالقراءة والإقراء من طريق الشاطبية وواحدة بالقراءة فقط من طريق الشاطبية، والرابعة إجازة بأربع طرق من طرق طيبة النشر، هي المصباح والكامل وطريقا الفيل وزرعان عن روضة ابن المعدل)
- Certified in a number of classical texts at intermediate and advanced levels in Arabic language
- Specializing in Fiqh in the Shafi’i Juridical School.