Fiqh of Foods, Hunting, Oaths, Military, Judiciary, and Testimonies.
This course will cover the basic rulings concerning Islamic dietary laws, the laws concerning
slaughtering and hunting animals, the laws governing a Muslim nation’s military and warfare,
the judiciary system and the rules of testimonies in court, and the rulings concerning oaths.
Course Code: FIQ441
Credit hours: 3
Pre-Requisites: Completed 113 Cr.
- Learn what the permissible and impermissible foods are according to the Hanbali school
- Learn the rulings on how to hunt and slaughter animals
- Learn about Islamic military laws and ethics
- Learn about the Islamic judiciary system and the rulings pertaining to testimonies
- Learn about what is an oath and what breaks it and how to expiate for it
Week 1: The Book of Foods- Foods, Drinks, Chapter on Proper Slaughtering
Week 2: Finish Chapter on Slaughtering
Week 3: The Book of Hunting
Week 4: The Book of Oaths
Week 5: Finish the Book of Oaths
Week 6: The Book of Military Law
Week 7: Finish the Book of Military Law
Week 8: The Book of the Judiciary
Week 9: The Book of Testimonies
Week 10: Chapter on Acknowledgment/Confession