HAD412 LEGISLATIVE HADEETH II
An examination of Ahadeeth cover the subjects: Marriage & Divorce, Judiciary & Penal Law, and Inheritance. Subjects covered include the status of these Ahadeeth in conjunction with Quranic verses, distinguishing Prophetic Hadeeth from the Quran, and recognizing fabricated Ahadeeth concerning these topics.
Course Code: HAD412
Credit hours: 3
Pre-Requisites: Completing 9 credit hours of Fiqh classes & HAD302.
- Distinguish between legislative and non-legislative Ahadeeth.
- Tie the deduction of Fiqh rules to its main resources: Quran & Sunnah.
- Explore the various opinions of scholars in dealing with these Ahadeeth.
- Categorize the legislative Ahadeeth to accepted and rejected ones based on their level of authenticity.
- Compatibility in Marriage and the Right to choose
- The Dowry / The Wedding Banquet
- Khul’a & Divorce
- Raj’ah & Iddah
- Offender and Apostasy
- Retribution of Fornication
- Penalty for Qadhf