Guidance College recognizes the financial constraints that many are currently experiencing.  Therefore, effective 4-20-22, Guidance College will be offering conditional financial aid to new students who meet the requirements. This will be indicated via the submission of a 2021 tax return and financial aid application.

There is a two-course maximum enrollment allowed per semester. Students will still be required to pay the library fee. Tuition for courses will be waived as long as students maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00. If a student falls below a GPA of 3.00, then the student will be required to pay tuition.


Steps To Apply:

Current Students:

  1. Must be a degree seeking student
  2. Must be enrolled in GC for more than one semester—continuously
  3. Must have a 3.00 GPA
  4. May not have any Incompletes
  5. Must be continuously enrolled-no semesters may be skipped
  6. Must provide previous year’s tax return

New Students:

  1. Must be a degree seeking students
  2. Must provide previous year’s tax return


Maintaining Your Scholarship:

How to maintain an Income Based Scholarship

  • Must be enrolled in at least one course per semester (Note – Undergrads students have 10 years to complete the program.  Graduates students have 5 years to complete the program.)
  • Must maintain a 3.00 GPA
  • Failure to maintain requirements will result in one semester suspension of the income based scholarship. Students will then have to pay for the semester. Student will then have to reapply for the scholarship after a waiting period of one semester to reestablish a GPA of at least 3.0
  • Must not have any incompletes in the current semester
  • Note: Taking a semester break will result in the loss of scholarship and students will then need to reapply.



  1. Click on the link below
  2. Use your credentials to login to your Sycamore Campus portal
  3. On the Homepage, under the News tab, find the Income-Based Scholarship Application
  4. Fill the form and make sure to attach your latest Tax Return
  5. If you have any questions, please contact