MAIE640 TAJWEED SCIENCES
This course is a full coverage of the basic rules of Tajweed according to (Hafs) recitation style. It enables graduates to recite Quran reasonably, as well as to deliver the knowledge of Tajweed to their students.
Course Code: MAIE640
Credit hours: 3
- Students will be able to cover the basic rules of Tajweed according to (Hafs), sufficiently.
- Students will be able to recite the Quran in a way that retains the correct meaning and the general rules of Arabic Language.
- Students will be able to train learners to teach and help their students to recite Quran accordingly, while acknowledging the different rules of Tajweed.
- Manners when reading Quran.
- Rules of Istia’athah & Basmalah.
- Articulation Points of Arabic letters.
- Rules of the non-vowel Noon & Tanween (double short vowels).
- Rules of the non-vowel Meem, and non-vowel Laam.
- Prolongation of letters.
- Characteristics of Arabic letters.
- Stopping and starting the recitation.
- Different kinds of the letter Hamza.
Arabic speakers have to memorize a total of one Juza (approximately 20 pages of the standard Mus-haf), whether from one place or different places in the Quran.
Non-Arabic speakers have to memorize total of (10) pages.