MAIE770 INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF MULTIMEDIA
This course provides an overview of the available technologies in the educational and instructional field and emphasizes the important role they play in the educational process. The course will highlight the advancement in multimedia technologies, list all the top available media technologies available for education and uncover the basics of effective technical writing. The main emphasis of the course will be hands on application to produce instructional materials for Arabic and/or Islamic Education.
Course Code: MAIE770
Credit hours: 3
- Students will be able to familiarize the student with advancements in technology and how they can be employed in the education and instructional field globally.
- Students will be able to familiarize the student with the role that interactive media plays in the Instructional and Educational areas in general with particular applications to Arabic and Islamic education.
- Students will be able to introduce and practice effective writing concepts and apply them to interactive media production.
- Students will be able to produce multimedia material for use in the instructional field.
- Students will be able to recognize the common pitfalls of interactive media. Material production.
- Use learning resources for researching and completing assignments.
- Integrate course content with other learning and experiences to promote life-long learning and for achieving academic program outcomes, and graduated student educational outcomes.
- Apply course content to the Islamic faith development and practice